Your Body Bible: Pro Edition
'Your Body Bible: Pro Edition' includes 163 A4 pages (52,212 words) of scientific, evidence based content containing:
- Why Should I Follow a Structured Program?
- How do Muscles Grow?
- Training Load and Intensity of Effort
- How do I Work out How Much Weight to Lift?
- Training Frequency
- Rest Periods
- Warm Up and Cool Down Options
- Strength Exercise Variations
- The 7 Signs You Have Hit a Plateau
- How to Combat a Plateau and 11 Advanced Weight Lifting Techniques
- Women’s Menstrual Cycle, Amenorrhea, PCOS and Menopause
- Body Recomposition and The ‘Toning Up’ Myth
- Cardio: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) vs Moderate-Intensity Cardio
- Common Fitness Industry Myths Debunked
- How to Determine Your Maintenance Calories
- How to Use Your Maintenance Calories to Set up a Calorie Deficit or a Calorie Surplus
- How to Make Adjustments to Your Diet
- How to Take and Use Measurements
- Should I Count Calories or Track Macronutrients?
- What to Do If You Have a Blow Out
- How to Track Your Nutritional Intake with MyFitnessPal or Wild Physio Fitness App
- Fat Loss Hierarchy
- Metabolic Adaptation and Reverse Dieting
- Hunger and Satiety Hormones
- Hormones and Dieting
- Supplement Education and Recommendations
- Common Nutrition Myths Debunked
and much more.
'Your Body Bible: Pro Edition' will help you form sustainable exercise and nutrition habits to reach your body composition goal.
'Your Body Bible: Pro Edition' will be regularly updated with more content and new research. You will receive an email to download these future updates at no extra cost.
This book is in PDF format and will be delivered electronically.