My name is Andrew Wild and I am a Physiotherapist, strength & conditioning coach and online health coach from Sydney, Australia.
My dedication to health and fitness started from a young age through my love of sport. My true passions were and still are Australian rules football, cricket, golf, tennis, athletics and swimming.
As a skinny and lanky 18 year old I realised I had to gain weight and muscle to compete in my favourite game, Australian rules football. I soon discovered the gym and I have trained regularly in the gym ever since.
I believe that exercise and nutrition should be evidence based and scientifically proven. I pride myself on personalisation and long term sustainability. An exercise and nutrition plan is only as good as how sustainable it is.
With over seven years in the physiotherapy and fitness industry I understand what people should prioritise in their quest for fitness and injury prevention.
- B.Phty, APA Physiotherapist
- ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
- APA Sports Level I & II
- Level I Watson Headache Institute Practitioner
- Director of Wild Physio Fitness
- Sydney Swans Academy Head Physiotherapist 2013-2015
- Golf Fit Pro Head Physiotherapist 2015/16
- Seven years experience in private practice and sports Physiotherapy
- Pain education
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Strength & conditioning (S+C)
- ACL rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy and S+C for AFL and golf
- Knee rehabilitation and S+C
- Shoulder rehabilitation and S+C
- Running assessments
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain