Andrew completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Charles Sturt University in 2011. He immediately started working in private practice, musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy. He has over eight years experience as a Physiotherapist and strength & conditioning coach (personal trainer).
- APA Physiotherapist
- ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
- APA Sports Level I & II
- Level I Watson Headache Institute Practitioner
Wild Physio Fitness was founded in 2017 by Andrew Wild. Andrew's dedication to health and fitness started from a young age through his love of sport.
He has over eight years' experience in the Physiotherapy and fitness industries and understands what people should prioritise in their quest for fitness and injury prevention.
As a sporty teenager Andrew was consistently getting injured and therefore spent plenty of time at Physiotherapy. He quickly knew that becoming a Physiotherapist was his true calling.
Andrew's favourite game as a lanky and skinny teenager was Australian Rules Football. He quickly realised he needed to gain some weight and muscle to reach his full potential. Andrew was introduced to the gym at the age of 18, took a liking to it and still trains regularly every week.
Andrew believes that regular exercise and nutrition should be evidence led and scientifically proven. He prides himself on personalisation and long term sustainability. An exercise and nutrition plan is only as good as how sustainable it is.
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Strength & conditioning (S+C)
- Strength training for women
- ACL rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy and S+C for AFL and golf
- Knee rehabilitation and S+C
- Shoulder rehabilitation and S+C
- Running assessments
- Pain education
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Director of Wild Physio Fitness
- Sydney Swans Academy Head Physiotherapist 2013-2015
- Golf Fit Pro Head Physiotherapist 2015/16
- Eight years' experience as a Physiotherapist and strength & conditioning coach (personal trainer)