Andrew completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Charles Sturt University in 2011. He immediately started working in private practice, musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy. He has over seven years experience as a Physiotherapist and strength & conditioning coach (personal trainer).
- APA Physiotherapist
- ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
- APA Sports Level I & II
- Level I Watson Headache Institute Practitioner
Wild Physio Fitness was founded in 2017 by Andrew Wild. Andrew's dedication to health and fitness started from a young age through his love of sport.
He has over seven years in the physiotherapy and fitness industry and understands why and what people should prioritise in their quest for fitness and injury prevention.
As a teenager he was consistently getting injured and therefore spent plenty of time at Physiotherapy. Andrew quickly knew that becoming a Physiotherapist was his true calling.
Also playing Australian Rules Football at an elite level as a lanky, skinny teenager, he realised he needed to gain some weight and muscle in order to compete properly and to his full potential. Being introduced to the gym at the age of 18, he took a liking to it and still trains regularly every week.
He believes that regular exercise and nutrition should be evidence based and scientifically proven. Andrew prides himself on personalisation and long term sustainability. An exercise and nutrition plan is only as good as how sustainable it is.
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Strength & conditioning (S+C)
- ACL rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy and S+C for AFL and golf
- Knee rehabilitation and S+C
- Shoulder rehabilitation and S+C
- Running assessments
- Pain education
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Director of Wild Physio Fitness
- Sydney Swans Academy Head Physiotherapist 2013-2015
- Golf Fit Pro Head Physiotherapist 2015/16
- Over seven years experience as a Physiotherapist and strength & conditioning coach (personal trainer).