Your Body Bible: Glute Group Edition
'Your Body Bible: Glute Group Edition' includes 83 A4 pages (26,347 words) of scientific, evidence based, women specific content containing:
Women's Menstrual Cycle, Amenorrhea and Menopause
Women Specific Issues
Strength & Exercise Education
- Why Should I Follow a Structured Program?
- How do Muscles Grow?
- Training Load and Intensity of Effort
- How do I Work out How Much Weight to Lift?
- Training Frequency
- Rest Periods
- Warm Up and Cool Down Options
- Strength Exercise Variations
- The 7 Signs You Have Hit a Plateau
- How to Combat a Plateau
- Body Recomposition and The ‘Toning Up’ Myth
- Cardio: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) vs Moderate-Intensity Cardio
- Common Fitness Industry Myths Debunked
- How to Determine Your Maintenance Calories
- How to Use Your Maintenance Calories to Set up a Calorie Deficit or a Calorie Surplus
- How to Make Adjustments to Your Diet
- How to Take and Use Measurements
- Should I Count Calories or Track Macronutrients?
- What to Do If You Have a Blow Out
- Fat Loss Hierarchy
- Supplement Education and Recommendations
- Common Nutrition Myths Debunked
Glute Group Program Instructions
WPF Exercise Tutorials
and much more.
'Your Body Bible: Glute Group Edition' will help you form sustainable exercise and nutrition habits to reach your body composition goal.
'Your Body Bible: Glute Group Edition' will be regularly updated with more content. You will receive an email to download these future updates at no extra cost.
This book is in PDF format and will be delivered electronically.